For more than 80 years, MD Anderson has provided an unparalleled level of cancer care. With multiple locations around Houston, our experience and services extend into your neighborhood. Our patients have convenient, comfortable access to world-class cancer care in their community, close to where they live and work.
MD Anderson provides medical oncology, radiation oncology and surgical oncology services along with a range of supportive programs at all of its Greater Houston area locations.
Every member of our team is specifically trained in oncology, including physician assistants and advanced practice nurses, who work closely with our physicians and specialists to design a plan made just for you.
Our multidisciplinary approach to patient care means that you and your loved ones are part of the team that helps decide the best course of treatment possible.
West Houston cancer care
Patients in Katy, Memorial, Spring Branch and the surrounding Energy Corridor have convenient access to top-ranked, comprehensive cancer care at MD Anderson West Houston. Here, patients will find convenient and comprehensive multidisciplinary care, from screenings to survivorship to clinical trials and everything in between.
While we treat many types of cancer in West Houston, the faculty here has particular expertise in the diagnosis, treatment and management of the following cancers:
- Breast cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Lung cancer and other thoracic cancers
- Gastrointestinal cancers, such as liver cancer and esophageal cancer
- Skin cancer, including melanoma, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma
- Genitourinary cancers, including prostate, bladder and kidney cancers
- Gynecologic cancers, including cervical, ovarian and endometrial cancer
- Head and neck cancers
- Brain tumors
MD Anderson West Houston also offers the following treatment support services:
- Cancer pain management
- Clinical nutrition support
- Diagnostic laboratory services for blood testing
- Endoscopy services, including colonoscopies and endoscopies of the upper GI tract
- Genetic testing and counseling
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Pre-surgery evaluations
- Social work counseling
- Support groups and spiritual care
- Survivorship care
- Tobacco cessation support
- Oncofertility consultations
Our patients also have convenient access to advanced diagnostic imaging services through the MD Anderson West Houston Diagnostic Imaging Clinic, located less than two miles away from MD Anderson West Houston.
If you have been diagnosed with cancer, we’re here to help. Appointments are readily available and patients are cared for in an easily accessible location with free parking.
Cancer screenings at MD Anderson West Houston
Cancer screenings can help reduce your risk of cancer or detect it early, when it is most treatable. MD Anderson West Houston offers screenings for:
- Colorectal cancer
- Skin cancer
Screening guidelines can help doctors and patients know who should be screened for a specific disease. Visit our cancer screenings site to see if you qualify for a particular exam.