To best serve the needs of MD Anderson patients, we appreciate your assistance in donating only the items listed below. Donations must be new and from tobacco-free environments. Donated items cannot have religious messages or logos attached.
Donation deliveries must be prearranged with the Department of Volunteer Services and Merchandising by calling 713-792-7180.
Soft fabrics and “Simply Soft” yarns are best suited for MD Anderson’s patients.
- Pillows - heart-shaped: approximate size 14 x14 inches
- Quilts: approximate size 46 x 46 inches
- Hand-tied lap blankets: solid colors, approximate size 46 x 46 inches
- Crocheted or knitted caps - adult sizes
Magazine subscription examples: Architectural Digest, Golf, Good Housekeeping, People, Redbook, Southern Living, Sports Illustrated, Town & Country, Us Weekly, Veranda
Volunteer Services and Merchandising
1515 Holcombe Blvd.
Houston, Texas 77030-4009
Book donations must be prearranged with the Patient Relaxation Area by calling 713-792-1080.
- Paperback books – fiction and nonfiction