Staff members and volunteers at our Information Centers make navigating during your appointments much easier.
- Floor 3, near Elevator A
- Floor 3, Skybridge entrance
- Floor 1, The Aquarium
- Floor 1, The Pavilion
- Floor 2, The Tree Sculpture
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 6:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Main Building, Floor 1, The Aquarium
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Phone: 713-563-1889
You may obtain your medical records through MyChart or by completing the Authorization for the Use and Disclosure of Protected Health Information form.
MyChart is our patient portal that offers easy and secure online access to your medical record. It enables you to use the Internet securely to manage and receive information about your health. Within MyChart you can:
- view your health summary
- view test results
- download or transmit your test results electronically and securely
- view your account billing
- review immunizations, allergies and medical history
- review medications and request prescription refills
- manage your appointments
- communicate with your doctor
- request your medical records
To request medical records, you may also complete the Authorization for the Use and Disclosure of Protected Health Information form. Completed forms should be sent to the Release of Information Office by email, fax, or mail or dropped off at one of our physical locations listed below.
Release of Information Office
Mailing Address: 1515 Holcombe, Unit 1209, Houston, TX 77030
Main Building, Floor 3, near Elevator D, B3.4362
Hours: 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Mays Clinic, Floor 2, near The Tree Sculpture, ACB2.1613
Hours: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Outgoing mail drop boxes are available, as well as delivery of incoming mail.
Location: Main Building, Floor 1 near Elevator E (B1.4303) | Get the MD Anderson Directions app.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Incoming mail should be addressed in the following way:
Patient room number
MD Anderson Cancer Center
P.O. Box 300206
Houston, TX 77230-0206
Assistance is available for both emergency and non-emergency requests.
In the event of fire or other emergency, call:
- 713-794-HELP (4357)
For non-emergency requests to The University of Texas Police, call 713-792-2890.
Web Access: Free wireless internet access is available in most public areas of MD Anderson and connecting is easy.
Television and Phone: Patient rooms have telephones, with multiple calling options. Rooms also have a wide variety of television programming including popular local news, sports and entertainment channels, international programming and on-demand content.
Wheelchairs are provided for patients, family members and visitors who may require them while at MD Anderson. Wheelchairs are available at the following locations:
- Main Building, Floor 1, The Aquarium (outside, near valet)
- Main Building, Floor 3, skybridge entrance
- Garage 10, Floors 3-4
- Mays Clinic, Floor 1 (outside, near valet)
- Skybridge, Floor 2, Mays Clinic entrance
- Pickens Tower, Floor 2, skybridge entrance
- Faculty Center, Floor 2, skybridge entrance.