Treasury Services cashiers accept payment for hospital/clinic and physician bills. Cashiers can also provide change for large bills, as available cash reserves permit. Patients or patients’ spouses may cash checks, with a limit of $50 per day.
Location 1: Main Building, Floor 1, near The Café Corner, P1.2970
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
Location 2: Main Building, Floor 1, near The Aquarium, R1.1886
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m. (valet parking cashier available 24 hours a day/seven days a week)
Location 3: Mays Clinic, Floor 2, near The Tree Sculpture, ACB2.2157
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
Automated Teller Machines
Automated teller machines can be found throughout MD Anderson. Their locations are:
- Main Building, Floor 1, near The Aquarium
- Main Building, Floor 1, near The Café Corner
- Main Building, Floor 2, near The Park
- Mays Clinic, Floor 2, near The Tree Sculpture
- Mays Clinic, Floor 2, near the UT Police security station
- Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, between the skybridge and escalator
- Rotary House, Floor 2, near Market Best
Help us #endcancer
Due to our response to COVID-19, all blood donations at MD Anderson
Blood Donor Center locations are being held by appointment only.