MD Anderson faculty members have created several clinical calculators, also known as nomograms, to predict treatment outcomes, survival and response to specific cancer treatments. These calculators, developed in conjunction with peer-reviewed journals, helps both patients and physicians make informed decisions about cancer treatments.
Disclaimer: These calculators are not meant to be a substitute for medical opinions by qualified physicians regarding cancer treatment. Results from these calculators should only be used in conjunction with all other clinical information on each case.
- Response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy (before other cancer treatment)
- Disease-free survival after breast surgery
- Residual cancer burden calculator
- Non-sentinel lymph node calculator with neoadjuvant chemotherapy
- Calculator to predict additional positive non-sentinel lymph nodes without neoadjuvant chemotherapy
- Nomogram to predict positive sentinel lymph nodes without neoadjuvant chemotherapy
- Nomogram to predict positive sentinel lymph nodes after neoadjuvant chemotherapy
- Nomogram to predict benefit of radiation for older patients with breast cancer treated with conservative surgery