Supply Chain Management is responsible for the procurement of supplies, materials, equipment and services for MD Anderson.
According to state statutes and institutional policy, only Supply Chain Management personnel are authorized to make commitments to purchase for the institution. Therefore, MD Anderson assumes no liability for payment of obligations except those incurred by Supply Chain Management. In addition, MD Anderson employees are prohibited from receiving any gift or gratuity.
All current and interested suppliers must register through The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center supplier registration website. With the necessary information at hand, this process should not take more than 15 minutes.
MD Anderson uses Sciquest for the Supplier Registration and eSourcing process. If you experience any technical difficulties during the registration process, please contact the Supply Chain Help Desk for support at 713-745-7997 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you register and have been approved, you will be invited to participate in any current RFP that matches your company commodities. You can also monitor published events.
MD Anderson's Historically Underutilized and Small Business Program encourages HUBs and small business concerns to participate in the competitive bid process.
How to Register
Use Internet Explorer 8 or 9 with compatibility mode on.
On the login page, click “Create Account.”
You will be asked for your email address and password. The system requires that an email address be used as your login ID. This email address will be used to contact you with MD Anderson-specific information and also serves as a unique login ID.
Have the following information ready:
- Primary Contact Information
Name, email address and phone number
- User Name and Password
You will use this to log into the Supplier Portal. Choose a username and password that are easy to remember. Your password must be alpha-numeric and a minimum of six characters.
- Company Information
Company legal name, address, year established, Dun & Bradstreet number, Tax ID, etc.
Products/Services provided by your company
UNSPSC Code - please access the UNSPSC website if assistance is required
- Diversity Information
Ownership information if company is owned by a minority, woman, veteran or disabled person
- Certification Information
Diversity ownership certification
- Financial History
Annual Sales (USD), Financial Statements, etc.
After submitting your form, you will receive a confirmation email. Click “Register Now” to complete your registration.
Complete all required forms and submit.
- Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Subcontracting Policy (ADM0126)
- Continuing Education and Conference Management Service Contract Policy (ADM0147)
- Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Policy (ADM0157)
- Parking Policy (ADM0230)
- Public and Retail Space Use Policy (ADM0234)
- Non-Retaliation Policy (ADM0254)
- Identification (ID) Badge Policy (ADM0282)
- Sexual Misconduct Prevention Policy (ADM0285)
- Preferred Supplier Temporary Agency Personnel Policy (ADM0311)
- Sanctions, Criminal Background and Personal Background Check Policy (ADM0312)
- Ethics for State Employees Policy (ADM0337)
- Use of State-Owned Property, Equipment, Services, Funds, and Resources Policy (ADM0340)
- Disposal of Confidential and/or Sensitive Information Policy (ADM0389)
- Funding for Accredited and Non-Accredited Educational Activities Policy (ADM1020)
- Clery Act Policy on Reporting Criminal Activity (ADM1104)
- Vendor Access and Conduct Policy (ADM1128)
- Patient Privacy: Safeguarding Paper PHI Policy (ADM1176)
- Policy on Concealed Handgun Carriage on MD Anderson's Campus (ADM1254)
- Small Business Concerns (SBC) Use of Manufacturing North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Codes Policy (ADM1265)
- Contingent Worker Badge and Access Guidelines
- Hospital Compliance Plan (pdf)
- MD Anderson Contract Management Handbook (CMH) (pdf)
- Joint Notice of Privacy Practices
- Owner's Design Guidelines
- Purchase and Contract Transparency Report (pdf)
- Vendor Responsibilities Under State Ethics Rules (pdf)
- Standards of Conduct: Do the Right Thing (pdf)
- Vendor Protest Policy (pdf)
For more information, contact Supply Chain Management at 713-745-8300.