Cancer doesn’t stop during a pandemic, and neither do we. Our survivors deserve to be celebrated all year round and especially during this difficult time. MD Anderson celebrated cancer survivors and their caregivers June 7-12, 2020, to commemorate National Cancer Survivors Day, held annually on the first Sunday in June.
Events were held online this year to ensure safety and reduce the spread of infection.
Don’t miss these videos:
- Building your own vision board at home
- History of Labyrinths
- Guided Labyrinth Meditation
- Music and mindfulness exercise
- Music and breath synchronization exercise
- Anticancer Living: Transform Uour Life and Health with the Mix of Six
- Yoga breathing exercises
- Chair yoga
All patients, from the time of diagnosis through their life during and after treatment, as well as family members, friends and caregivers, are welcome to use these resources.
Due to our response to COVID-19, all blood donations at MD Anderson
Blood Donor Center locations are being held by appointment only.