Dedicated to Assisting Physicians
The Referring Provider Team was established to provide a better level of customer service and continuous follow-up on our referring physicians' patient referrals. Staffed by trained health information specialists, the Referring Provider Team is equipped to support calls from physician practices via MD Anderson's central phone line Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. CST and weekends, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST.
We can assist physicians with the following:
- New patient scheduling
- Patient appointment updates
- Follow up when your patient is scheduled and arrives
- Connecting with your patient’s MD Anderson care team
- myMDAnderson for Physicians technical support
You may contact the Referring Provider Team by:
- Phone: 1-877-632-6789, option 1
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 713-563-2449
Physicians can also have their questions answered about current patients through the secure messaging system on the myMDAnderson for Physicians portal. Registration is free and fast for licensed practicing physicians.
Due to our response to COVID-19, all blood donations at MD Anderson
Blood Donor Center locations are being held by appointment only.