The material and content contained in this website is for general health information only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Users of this website should not rely exclusively on information provided in this website for their own health needs. All specific medical questions should be presented to your own health care provider.
MD Anderson makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness, timeliness or usefulness of any opinions, advice, services or other information contained or referenced in this website. MD Anderson does not assume any risk for your use of this website. Users of this website should be aware that information about health care changes constantly; since this website is only updated periodically, it may not contain the most recent information. MD Anderson reserves the right to update or change information contained in this website at any time. MD Anderson is not responsible for information appearing at hyperlinks. The use of this website does not create a physician-patient relationship and does not obligate MD Anderson to follow-up or contact users of this website.
In consideration for your use of and access to this website, you agree that in no event will MD Anderson or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website or any site linked to this website, be liable to you in any manner whatsoever for any decision made or action or non-action taken by you in reliance upon the information provided through this website.
- Public Information Act
- Joint Notice of Privacy Practices
- Aviso Conjunto de Prácticas de Privacidad
- Electronic Disclosure of Protected Health Information
- DMCA Agent
- Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
- Notice to Anyone Desiring to Enter into a Personal Contract with an MD Anderson Employee
- Texas Landowner's Bill of Rights
- Notice of Nondiscrimination
- Intellectual Property Policy
- Campus Safety: Crime Statistics and Crime Reporting
- Title IX (Sexual Misconduct)
- Drug Free Workplace