- Legal Statements
- Public Information Act
- Joint Notice of Privacy Practices
- Aviso Conjunto de Prácticas de Privacidad
- Disclosure and Consent Telemedicine and Telehealth
- Electronic Disclosure of Protected Health Information
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Personal Contracts with MD Anderson Employees
- Concealed Handguns on Campus
- Notice of Nondiscrimination
- Intellectual Property Policy
- Campus Safety: Crime Statistics, Crime Reporting
- Title IX
- Expressive Activities on Campus
- Drug Free Workplace
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
What To Do If You Believe You Have Experienced Discrimination
If you believe that you have been subjected to unlawful discrimination during the application process, you may file a complaint with MD Anderson’s EEO and HR Regulations Department.
What To Do If You Need A Reasonable Accommodation To Complete The Application Process
If you require a reasonable accommodation, including auxiliary aids and service, to complete the employment application process, please contact the EEO Office at EEO&HRregs@mdanderson.org.
Should you need to speak to someone about an accommodation during business hours, please contact 5-MYHR or 713-745-6947 and ask for the EEO Office.
Deaf, hard-of-hearing or speech impaired applicants may contact Relay Texas: 1-800-735-2989 (TDD) and 711 (Voice).
Equal Opportunity: It's the Law
Read our EEOC poster
request an appointment online.