Purchasing policies at MD Anderson are primarily based on, and governed by, the Rules and Regulations of the Board of Regents of The University of Texas System; Section 73.115 of the Texas Education Code; and rules governing the use of historically underutilized businesses set forth in Subchapter D, Chapter 20, of Title 34, Part 1 of the Texas Administrative Code, adopted pursuant to Chapter 2161, Subchapter D, of the Texas Government Code.
- RFP Vendor Rider Attestation Form (xlsx)
- Rider 103 - Standard Terms and Conditions (.dotx)
- Rider 104 - HUB Subcontracting Plan (.dotx)
- Rider 107 - Travel Policy (.dotx)
- Rider 110 - Escrow (.dotx)
- Rider 111 - Business Associates Agreement (.dotx)
- Rider 114 - Network Connections (.dotx)
- Rider 114 - Supply Chain User Acknowledgement (.dotx)
- Rider 115 - Tissue Requirement (.dotx)
- Rider 116 - Invoice Payment Requirements (.dotx)
- Rider 118 - Information Security (xlsx)
- Product Evaluation Agreement (.dotx)
- Confidentiality Agreement (.dotx)
- Vendor Access and Conduct Policy (MD Anderson Institutional Policy #ADM1128)
Supply Chain Management is responsible for the procurement of supplies, materials, equipment and services for MD Anderson. According to state statutes and institutional policy, only Supply Chain Management personnel are authorized to make commitments to purchase for the institution. MD Anderson, therefore, assumes no liability for payment of obligations except those incurred by Supply Chain Management. In addition, employees of MD Anderson Cancer Center are prohibited from receiving any gift or gratuity.