MD Anderson offers a free, easy-to-use mobile app for patients, caregivers and visitors. The app connects to Epic, the electronic health record system we use to document patient care. Through the MD Anderson app, users can see everything Epic’s MyChart has to offer and other valuable features we have provided for you.
The app is currently available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices:
- Download MD Anderson Mobile today in Apple’s App Store
- Download MD Anderson Mobile today in the Google Play store
With the mobile app, users can:
- Send secure messages to your health care team
- Check your appointments or request a cancellation
- Read patient education materials about your diagnosis or treatment
- Access your personal health record
- View legacy medical record information
- Upload health and fitness data from a self-tracking device (iOS only)
For questions or feedback regarding mobile tools at MD Anderson, email email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who do I contact if I need help with MD Anderson Mobile?
Contact our health information specialists at askMDAnderson (1-877-632-6789) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is MD Anderson Mobile available for phones other than Apple (iOS) or Android?
Not at this time.
How can I get a myMDAnderson login?
You will need an activation code to set up your account. If you have an After Visit Summary from a previous visit, the activation code is at the bottom of that document. If not, call askMDAnderson (1-877-632-6789) or speak with someone in your center when you come in for a visit. He or she will be able to help you get your code.
What do I do if my login doesn’t work?
Contact our health information specialists at askMDAnderson (1-877-632-6789) for assistance.
I am not a patient or a caregiver. Is there a way to turn off features that require a myMDAnderson account
Yes. When prompted to log in, turn on “Hide features which require login.”