MD Anderson League City
MD Anderson League City
For more than 80 years, MD Anderson has provided an unparalleled level of cancer care. With multiple locations around Houston, our experience and services extend into your neighborhood. Our patients have convenient, comfortable access to world-class cancer care in their community, close to where they live and work.
MD Anderson provides medical oncology, radiation oncology and surgical oncology services along with a range of supportive programs at all of its greater Houston area locations. At MD Anderson League City, patients in League City, Friendswood, Dickinson, Clear Lake and communities southeast of Houston have access to top-ranked, comprehensive cancer care close to home.
Every member of our team is specifically trained in oncology, including physician assistants and advanced practice nurses, who work closely with our physicians and specialists to design a plan made just for you.
Our multidisciplinary approach to patient care means that you and your loved ones are part of the team that helps decide the best course of treatment possible.
While we treat many types of cancers in League City, the faculty here has particular expertise in the diagnosis, treatment and management of the following cancers:
- Breast cancer
- Colorectal cancer and other cancers of the gastrointestinal tract
- Lung cancer and other thoracic cancers
- Skin cancer, including melanoma, squamous cell carcinoma and basal cell carcinoma
- Endocrine conditions, including thyroid cancer, parathyroid tumors and pituitary tumors
- Genitourinary cancers, including prostate, bladder and kidney cancers
- Gynecologic cancers, including cervical, ovarian and endometrial cancer
- Head and neck cancer, including oral cancer and throat cancer
- Brain tumors
League City also offers the following treatment support services:
- Cancer pain management
- Clinical nutrition support
- Diagnostic imaging, including MRI, PET scans, CT scans and mammography
- Diagnostic laboratory services for blood testing
- Genetic testing and counseling
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Pre-surgery evaluations
- Social work counseling
- Support groups
- Survivorship care
- Tobacco cessation support
If you have been diagnosed with cancer, we’re here to help. Appointments are readily available and patients are cared for in an easily accessible location with free parking.
Childhood cancer care at MD Anderson League City
MD Anderson League City also offers care for childhood cancer patients. Patients age eight and older who are being treated at the Children’s Cancer Hospital can come to League City for blood tests and follow-up exams with an advanced practice provider or pediatric oncologist.
These services offer a convenient option for pediatric patients and their families who live in and around League City.
Breast cancer screenings at MD Anderson League City
If you are concerned about breast cancer, MD Anderson League City offers more than an imaging exam. Our breast screening services include a clinical breast exam, mammogram, preventive therapy and a genetic risk evaluation.
We also provide diagnostic services for women who have breast cancer symptoms or concerns about breast health. These include women who:
- Have found a lump
- Want a second opinion about a lump or other breast abnormality
- Had an abnormal mammogram or breast ultrasound
- Have symptoms of inflammatory breast cancer.
If a woman does receive a breast cancer diagnosis from MD Anderson League City, she is put in contact with a dedicated nurse navigator. This healthcare specialist is available to help the patient understand her diagnosis, discuss next steps, and even help set up initial appointments for treatment at MD Anderson.
Learn more about breast screening or schedule your screening mammogram.
Request an Appointment
- Call 877-632-6789
- Request an appointment online
- Refer a patient (for physicians only)
2280 Gulf Freeway South
League City, TX 77573
Parking is available in the parking garage or the Yellow Lot in front of the campus. Your care team will validate your ticket.
request an appointment online.