Kids & Teens
We know cancer is tough, but that's why we're here. Our job is to get you through it and on with your life. Who knows...you may actually have some fun along the way. While you're here, check out the links on this page to see what's going on at the Children's Cancer Hospital and elsewhere.
Stuff at MD Anderson
- Education and Creative Arts Program - a comprehensive program for patients that includes an inpatient school, distance and virtual learning, and creative arts programs
- Adolescent & Young Adult (AYA) Program - for teens and young adults, we have a medical and social program that caters specifically to your needs
- Vocational and Career Counseling - counseling and resources available for patients and survivors regarding college preparation, scholarships, vocational and career guidance
- Multimedia Resource Library - browse through our library of online videos and podcasts that include educational information useful for families facing cancer
- Activities & Events - learn more about our annual camps, field trips and other special activities just for you
- CAP Scholarship Program - Academic scholarship opportunity for former pediatric patients
Stay Connected With Us Online...