Welcome to our multimedia library filled with video and audio clips on childhood cancer. The information you'll find here serves as a resource for coping with the emotional and day-to-day issues many families and pediatric patients face during their cancer journey.
The Children's Cancer Hospital
Coming to MD Anderson: Kids Talking to Kids
Especially for Parents: Hear From Parents and Childhood Cancer Experts
- Welcome to the Children's Cancer Hospital
- Your First Visit - What to Expect
- Our Child Life Specialists - Helping Children Cope and Understand
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - A Higher Level of Support
- Parents Talking to Parents
Proton Therapy for Pediatric Patients
Chaplaincy Services for Pediatric Patients/Families
Cancer Newsline is a weekly podcast from MD Anderson Cancer Center to help you stay current with the news on cancer research and the rapidly changing advances in cancer diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
Patient Power is an audio talk show on novel pediatric therapies hosted by cancer survivor, Andrew Shorr, with pediatric oncologists and patients from the Children's Cancer Hospital
- Advances in the Treatment of Pediatric Cancer
- Eugenie Kleinerman, M.D., head of the Children's Cancer Hospital