Information for Health Care Professionals
- Suspicion of Cancer Program - Do you have a young patient you think may have cancer? Speak with a pediatric oncologist now by calling the Suspicion of Cancer phone line at 1-888-KIDCHEK, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will get your patient in for a consultation within 48 hours.
- Refer a Patient - fill this form out to begin the process of getting your patient to MD Anderson for a consultation.
- Guide for Pediatric Referring Physicians (pdf) - a comprehensive guide for physicians looking to refer a patient or learn more about the services offered at the Children's Cancer Hospital
- Pediatric Clinical Trials - a listing of current clinical trials open to pediatric patients.
- - access information on physician conferences, education events, newsletters and other resources at one central place online
MD Anderson Resources
- myMDAnderson - a secure online system that allows doctors to access their patient's medical reports and appointment schedules at MD Anderson and to communicate with a patient's care team, all within the legal policies set by HIPAA.
- Children's Cancer Hospital Newsletter - a quarterly newsletter about cancer research and other happenings at the Children's Cancer Hospital
- Patient Power Webcast - a talk show on novel pediatric therapies hosted by cancer survivor, Andrew Shorr, with pediatric oncologists and patients from the Children's Cancer Hospital
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Fellowship- our Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) approved program providing comprehensive research and clinical training that leads to eligibility for board certification in pediatric hematology/oncology