Our Leukemia Insights e-newsletter, started in 2007 by Hagop Kantarjian, M.D., sponsored in part by the Charif Souki Cancer Research Fund, focuses on our various therapy options. A special thanks to Mary Alma Welch and Lisa Palacios for their continued work on this important publication.
All issues of Leukemia Insights are in PDF format. Contact us for archived issues.
- August - Treatment Strategies for Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML)
- July - Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) Clinical Trial Program at MD Anderson
- June - Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm (BPDCN): Novel Therapeutic Approaches for a Rare Hematologic Malignancy
- April - FLT3 Inhibitors in Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- January - Novel Approaches for the Treatment of ALL in Adults in 2020
- November - Novel Targeted Therapies for Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
- October - Focus on Rare Blood Cancers: Novel Therapies and Approaches in Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm
- September - Innovative Treatment Strategies for Classic and Atypical Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- August - Current Treatment Options for Patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia