Here we provide some links that will lead the reader through our major projects. More detailed descriptions can be found in the references page.
Radiation Planning Assistant
The Radiation Planning Assistant is a tool to support radiation therapy planning at clinics in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs). Specifically, we are working with clinics in South Africa, the Philippines and other LMICs, to automate contouring and treatment plan development, and expect to deploy the RPA clinically in 2019. More details can be found in the following links:
- Radiation Planning Assistant. Instructions for use (first version), presented on JOVE, 2018.
- Automated treatment planning for low- and middle-income countries. Interview of Laurence Court, Ph.D., at AAPM 2017.
- Automated treatment planning. Presented at AAPM Spring Clinical meeting, 2018.
Radiomics is the use of medical images to probe the tumor phenotype. Our particular focus is on evaluating and minimizing the uncertainties in radiomics studies. Some of our work in radiomics is described in the following links:
- IBEX. Our open-source software, free for use for extracting imaging features from medical images.
- Guidelines and Experience Using Imaging Biomarker Explorer (IBEX) for Radiomics. Jove, 2018.
- Radiomics Certificate Course, AAPM, 2018.
- Sources of uncertainties in radiomics studies, seminar at AAPM, 2016.