If you are interested in volunteering for Sprint for Life®, there are a variety of opportunities available to show your support either before Race Day or on the day of the event. Volunteer support is very important to the success of the event. We appreciate our volunteers!
The day before the event, volunteers are needed to help setup booths in the Post Race Party area.
Race day volunteer opportunities may include:
Parking and race marshal volunteers
- Provide parking and race marshal support to assist with traffic control.
Water station volunteers
- Fill cups with water and hand out to runners and walkers along the race course and at the finish line.
Registration/T-shirt distribution volunteers
- Assist with race day registration.
- Hold up signs at start line area to help organize crowd.
Sprint for Life Boutique volunteers
- Assist with setup of Boutique and selling of Sprint for Life items.
Balloon tent volunteers
- Distribute teal and white balloons to race participants who run or walk in honor or memory of a loved one.
- Help get food/beverage booths ready.
- Greet race guests and hand out food and beverages at the post race party area.
- Help at the Kids Zone area by working booths.
To volunteer, please email email@example.com or call 713-792-2765 with your name, phone number and current email address. We will contact you to discuss what areas of the event you would like to support.
Help us #endcancer
Due to our response to COVID-19, all blood donations at MD Anderson
Blood Donor Center locations are being held by appointment only.