The 22nd Annual Sprint for Life® is scheduled for Saturday, May 4, 2019.
Sprint for Life is a USATF road certified course.
- Ovarian Cancer Survivor - Competitive. This option is for ovarian cancer survivors who want to be timed. You will be able to register your family members after completing the form.
- Ovarian Cancer Survivor - Non Competitive. This option is for ovarian cancer survivors who do not want to be timed. You will be able to register your family members after completing the form.
- 5K Competitive Runner (includes Bib Tag)
- 5K Non-competitive Runner/Walker (time will not be recorded)
- Sprint for Sprouts/Tot Trot (Age 12 and under – time will not be recorded. Children 12 and under who wish to receive their times must register as 5K – Competitive Runner.)
- Sprinting in Spirit (cannot attend, but wish to donate)
- Fundraise Only (only raise funds)
- Groups consist of four or more runners and/or walkers - the more, the better!
- Often a mixture of competitive runners, non-competitive runners or walkers, Sprouts (age 12 or under), and Sprinting in Spirit (unable to attend but with us in spirit)
- Prizes are awarded for the largest group and the group with the most Sprint Spirit. To be eligible for largest group prizes, a group and all its members must be registered by May 4.
- Group Captains: Register yourself and your group online in one easy step!
- Group Members: Register online and select your group from the list after your group leader has registered your group.
Free parking will be available in the Mid Campus Parking Garage, 7007 Bertner Ave. Please follow parking signs and race marshal instructions. Parking is also available in other TMC garages or lots at standard hourly rates.