The 22nd Annual Sprint for Life® is scheduled for Saturday, May 4, 2019. Register now.
Sprint for Life is a USATF road certified course.
- Ovarian Cancer Survivor - Competitive. This option is for ovarian cancer survivors who want to be timed. You will be able to register your family members after completing the form.
- Ovarian Cancer Survivor - Non Competitive. This option is for ovarian cancer survivors who do not want to be timed. You will be able to register your family members after completing the form.
- 5K Competitive Runner (includes Bib Tag)
- 5K Non-competitive Runner/Walker (time will not be recorded)
- Sprint for Sprouts/Tot Trot (Age 12 and under – time will not be recorded. Children 12 and under who wish to receive their times must register as 5K – Competitive Runner.)
- Sprinting in Spirit (cannot attend, but wish to donate)
- Fundraise Only (only raise funds)
- Groups consist of four or more runners and/or walkers - the more, the better!
- Often a mixture of competitive runners, non-competitive runners or walkers, Sprouts (age 12 or under), and Sprinting in Spirit (unable to attend but with us in spirit)
- Prizes are awarded for the largest group and the group with the most Sprint Spirit. To be eligible for largest group prizes, a group and all its members must be registered by May 4.
- Group Captains: Register yourself and your group online in one easy step!
- Group Members: Register online and select your group from the list after your group leader has registered your group.
Entry Fees (non-refundable):
|Category||Early Registration||Race Day May 4|
|5K Competive Runner
(price includes Bib Tag)
|5K Non-Competitive Runner/Walker
(time will not be recorded)
|Sprint for Sprouts/Tot Trot
(age 12 and under; time will not be recorded)
|Sprinting in Spirit||$50||$50|
2019 Packet Pick-up and In-Person Registration dates:
|Tuesday, April 30, 2019||10 a.m.-2 p.m.||MD Anderson campus
Mays Clinic/CPB Hub, Floor 2
1220 Holcombe Blvd.
|Thursday, May 2, 2019||12-7 p.m.||The Preserve Houston
3303 Audley St.
|Friday, May 3, 2019||12-7 p.m.||The Preserve Houston
3303 Audley St.