The 23rd Annual Sprint for Life 5K Run/Walk at MD Anderson has been cancelled as part of MD Anderson's proactive measures to prevent the spread of the 2019 novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19). While we know this is disappointing, we want to keep everyone safe. We plan to make this event bigger and better than ever in 2021.
Sprint for Life is a USATF road certified course.
- Ovarian Cancer Survivor - Competitive. This option is for ovarian cancer survivors who want to be timed. You will be able to register your family members after completing the form.
- Ovarian Cancer Survivor - Non Competitive. This option is for ovarian cancer survivors who do not want to be timed. You will be able to register your family members after completing the form.
- 5K Competitive Runner (includes Bib Tag)
- 5K Non-competitive Runner/Walker (time will not be recorded)
- Sprint for Sprouts/Tot Trot (Age 12 and under – time will not be recorded. Children 12 and under who wish to receive their times must register as 5K – Competitive Runner.)
- Sprinting in Spirit (cannot attend, but wish to donate)
- Fundraise Only (only raise funds)
- Groups consist of four or more runners and/or walkers - the more, the better!
- Often a mixture of competitive runners, non-competitive runners or walkers, Sprouts (age 12 or under), and Sprinting in Spirit (unable to attend but with us in spirit)
- Prizes are awarded for the largest group and the group with the most Sprint Spirit. To be eligible for largest group prizes, a group and all its members must be registered by May 4.
- Group Captains: Register yourself and your group online in one easy step!
- Group Members: Register online and select your group from the list after your group leader has registered your group.
Help us #endcancer
Due to our response to COVID-19, all blood donations at MD Anderson
Blood Donor Center locations are being held by appointment only.