The institutional policies and procedures of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center (MD Anderson) are contained in the Handbook of Operating Procedures (HOP). An institutional policy is developed for significant organizational issues that generally affect more than one department, operational area, or discipline, or is mandated to be an institutional policy by an accreditation or state/federal agency.
Questions related to MD Anderson’s institutional policies and procedures should be directed to Maggie Newell, Associate Director, Institutional Compliance Office, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or InstitutionalPolicies@MDAnderson.org, or by telephone at 713-745-6636.
Note: In general, the institutional policies listed in our online database may not include policies related to institutional safety and security, computer network access, or information security.
- Windows users: Recommended browser is Chrome; Internet Explorer 11 and Firefox also supported.
- Mac users: Recommended browser is Chrome; Safari is not supported.
- Finding a specific institutional policy:
- Once the database opens, press <ctrl> F to activate the "Find" function and search for a particular term.
- You also may click the column headers to sort the database by that category.