MD Anderson’s Institutional Compliance Program supports the institutional mission, vision and core values, and works to ensure the institution adheres to all applicable laws, rules and guidelines. The Institutional Compliance Program provides MD Anderson employees the most accurate, concise and up-to-date information and advice to foster a culture of responsibility.
MD Anderson's Institutional Compliance Office is responsible for the Institutional Compliance Program. The Institutional Compliance Office addresses general and corporate compliance matters, as well as compliance issues related to research, billing, reimbursement and privacy.
Compliance concerns are identified through ongoing auditing and monitoring activities, as well as through reporting by workforce members.
You can confidentially and anonymously report suspected violations or questionable conduct by calling one of two hotlines, manned by department staff.
- The Fraud and Abuse Hotline (1-800-789-4448)
- The Privacy Hotline (1-888-337-7497)
Individuals may also contact the Chief Compliance Officer via the page operator at 713-792-7090 or through the Institutional Compliance Office at 713-745-6636.
File a report at the system-wide level with one of the following UT System contacts:
- Compliance Hotline at 1-888-228-7786 or e-mail email@example.com
- Compliance Officer ad interim, Phillip B. Dendy, at 512-499-4389
- Vice Chancellor and General Counsel and UT System Ethics Officer Daniel H. Sharphorn at 512-499-4462
- Chief Audit Executive J. Michael Peppers at 512-499-4390