High-throughput, Multiplex Genotyping and Molecular Profiling:
- Illumina iScan System (available for assisted imaging service)
- Illumina AutoLoader System
- Fluidigm BIOMARK HD
- Fluidigim JUNO System
Automated Liquid Handling and Pipetting Platforms:
PCR and Real-time PCR:
- Applied Biosystems Vii7 System
- 4 ABI GeneAmp PCR 9700 Systems (Dual 384-Flat Block module)
- Eppendorf Mastercycler Gradient Thermal Cycler (96-well Block)
- 4 MJ Research PCR Machines, Model PTC-200 (96-well Block)
- Bio-Rad CFX384 Real-Time System (384-well Block)
- Bio-Rad C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler (96-well Block)
- Bio-Rad CFX96 Real-Time System (96-well Block)
- MJ Research DNA Engine DYAD Peltier Thermal Cycler (one 96-well block and two 48-well Block)
- Covaris LE220 Focused-ultrasonicator
- Qubit Fluorometer
- Nanodrop 8000 Spectrophotometer
- Nanodrop 1000 Spectrophotometer
- Agilent TapeStation 4200
- BioTek SynergyHT Microplate Reader
- Tube Writer
- MAPI Cryo Bio System
A high-precision, high-throughput fluorescent chip scanner used for genomic profiling conducted on an expansive portfolio of Illumina arrays ranging from genotyping to DNA methylation analysis. The system is coupled to a robotic station that can scan hundreds of array samples per day.
An automated single-arm liquid handler with multichannel pipettor for high-capacity and high-throughput processing of liquid samples. Suitable for various biological applications ranging from DNA extractions to library preparation for next-generation sequencing (NGS).
A flexible and automated multi-channel pipetting system that is designed for both low and high throughput microplate applications using 96-well or 384-well format. Liquid-handler is designated for sample plating in real-time PCR or Taqman genotyping assay workflow.
A multi-application PCR system that uses integrated microfluidic circuits (IFCs) in nanoliter volumes. System can run in real-time or endpoint read modes and is suitable for a variety of genomic applications including digital PCR, gene expression, genotyping and targeted DNA sequencing.
Designed for medium- to high-throughput real-time PCR applications using either 96-well or 384-well format. Featuring OptiFlex System, instrument provides enhanced fluorescence detection for more accurate and sensitive data acquisition. Optimized for Taqman assays in genotyping and gene expression analyses.
An automated, scalable sample preparation instrument that uses uniform acoustic energy to shear DNA/RNA samples for applications such as next-generation sequencing or to lyse cells in biological extraction experiments. Can process from 1 up to 96 samples simultaneously for flexible input and throughput.