High-throughput, Multiplex Genotyping and Molecular Profiling:
- Illumina iScan System (available for assisted imaging service)
- Illumina AutoLoader System
- Fluidigm BIOMARK HD
- Fluidigim JUNO System
Automated Liquid Handling and Pipetting Platforms:
PCR and Real-time PCR:
- Applied Biosystems Vii7 System
- 4 ABI GeneAmp PCR 9700 Systems (Dual 384-Flat Block module)
- Eppendorf Mastercycler Gradient Thermal Cycler (96-well Block)
- 4 MJ Research PCR Machines, Model PTC-200 (96-well Block)
- Bio-Rad CFX384 Real-Time System (384-well Block)
- Bio-Rad C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler (96-well Block)
- Bio-Rad CFX96 Real-Time System (96-well Block)
- MJ Research DNA Engine DYAD Peltier Thermal Cycler (one 96-well block and two 48-well Block)
- Covaris LE220 Focused-ultrasonicator
- Qubit Fluorometer
- Nanodrop 8000 Spectrophotometer
- Nanodrop 1000 Spectrophotometer
- Agilent TapeStation 4200
- BioTek SynergyHT Microplate Reader
- Tube Writer
- MAPI Cryo Bio System
A high-precision, high-throughput fluorescent chip scanner used for genomic profiling conducted on an expansive portfolio of Illumina arrays ranging from genotyping to DNA methylation analysis. The system is coupled to a robotic station that can scan hundreds of array samples per day.
Beckman Coulter Biomek FX Automated Workstation
An automated single-arm liquid handler with multichannel pipettor for high-capacity and high-throughput processing of liquid samples. Suitable for various biological applications ranging from DNA extractions to library preparation for next-generation sequencing (NGS).
Perkin Elmer Evolution P3 Pipetting Platform
A flexible and automated multi-channel pipetting system that is designed for both low and high throughput microplate applications using 96-well or 384-well format. Liquid-handler is designated for sample plating in real-time PCR or Taqman genotyping assay workflow.
A multi-application PCR system that uses integrated microfluidic circuits (IFCs) in nanoliter volumes. System can run in real-time or endpoint read modes and is suitable for a variety of genomic applications including digital PCR, gene expression, genotyping and targeted DNA sequencing.
Life Technologies ViiA 7 Real-time PCR System
Designed for medium- to high-throughput real-time PCR applications using either 96-well or 384-well format. Featuring OptiFlex System, instrument provides enhanced fluorescence detection for more accurate and sensitive data acquisition. Optimized for Taqman assays in genotyping and gene expression analyses.
Covaris LE220 Focused-ultrasonicator
An automated, scalable sample preparation instrument that uses uniform acoustic energy to shear DNA/RNA samples for applications such as next-generation sequencing or to lyse cells in biological extraction experiments. Can process from 1 up to 96 samples simultaneously for flexible input and throughput.