- Be Well Communities team
Ruth Rechis, Ph.D.
Haley Gardiner, M.P.H., CHES®
Mayra Aquino, M.S., R.D., L.D.
Lauren Harris McDonald, M.P.H., CHES®
Terrence Adams, M.S.
Martha Vieco-Garcia, M.S.
- Institutional leadership
Michael T. Walsh, Jr., M.H.A.
Ernest Hawk, M.D., M.P.H.
Giulio Draetta, M.D., Ph.D.
- Faculty experts
Karen Basen-Engquist, Ph.D., M.P.H.
Jeffrey Gershenwald, M.D.
Lorna McNeill, Ph.D., M.P.H.
Key external collaborators
- CATCH Global Foundation
- RTI International
- The University of Texas at Austin - Center for Health Communication
Steering Committee organizations
- Acres Home Chamber for Business & Economic Development
- Acres Homes Community Advocacy Group
- Acres Homes Health Action Team
- Aldine ISD
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- Back to Eden
- Beauty's Community Garden
- Brighter Bites
- Center for Civic & Public Policy Improvement
- Change Happens
- City of Baytown
- City of Houston Health Department
- City of Houston Mayor's Office of Complete Communities
- City of Houston Parks and Recreation Department
- City of Pasadena
- Collaborating Voices Foundation
- Communities for Better Health
- First3Years: Babies in Baytown
- Fred Aguilar Promise Center
- Goose Creek CISD
- Harris County Precinct 1
- Harris County Precinct 2
- Harris County Public Health
- Harris Health System
- Healthy Outdoor Communities
- Hearts and Hands of Baytown, a ministry of Iglesia Cristo Viene
- Honor Humanity
- Houston Area Urban League
- Houston Food Bank
- Houston Parks Board
- Houston Symphony
- Kings Bike and Hike Community
- Lee College
- Lone Star College - Houston North
- Love Network of Baytown
- Memorial Hermann Community Benefit Corporation
- Nature and Eclectic Outdoors
- Near Northwest Management District
- OmniPoint Health
- Pasadena Chamber of Commerce
- Pasadena Health Center
- Pasadena ISD
- Prairie View A&M University
- Settegast Heights Redevelopment Corporation Northeast Community
- Southeast Harris Community Coalition, a program of the Bay Area Council on Drugs and Alcohol
- The Harris Center
- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- United Way of Greater Baytown Area and Chambers County
- UTHealth School of Public Health
- UT Physicians Victory Clinic