The Clinical Cancer Genetics Program at MD Anderson Cancer Center is providing a Hereditary Cancer Health Care Symposium for Health Care Providers.
CME's will be provided, please check back for more information. The purpose of this two-day symposium is to prepare clinical healthcare providers to:
- Integrate genetic testing advances into clinical practice
- Tailor medical management recommendations to genetic test results and/or family history
- Identify systemic therapies appropriate for specific genetic findings
- Choose appropriate genetic testing for each patient
- Determine how to integrate genetic counseling into current clinic flow
Agendas are subject to change because we are always striving to improve the quality of your educational experience. MD Anderson may substitute faculty with comparable expertise on rare occasions necessitated by illness and/or scheduling conflicts, conflicts and so forth.
Please let us know what specific topics, issues or questions you wish to see addressed or emphasized in this activity.
Contact Clinical Cancer Genetics for more information about the conference.