The Young Adult Survivorship Conference is a free annual event held for young adult patients, caregivers and family members, regardless of where treatment is received. The conference offers the opportunity to:
- Learn from cancer experts
- Visit with exhibitors
- Connect and be inspired by other young adult survivors
Past sessions offered include:
- Sexual and Reproductive Health in Cancer Survivors
- Managing Late Effects of Young Adult Cancer
- Transitioning into Survivorship
- Cooking for Health
- Integrative Medicine in Young Adult Care
Email email@example.com to learn more about the upcoming conference.
Save the Date
The next conference will be held on June 1, 2019.