The Young Adult Cancer Survivorship Conference is a free annual event held for young adult patients, caregivers and family members regardless of where they received treatment. The conference offers the opportunity to:
- Learn from cancer experts
- Visit with exhibitors
- Connect and be inspired by other young adult survivors
Date: Saturday, June 1, 2019
Time: 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Location: MD Anderson Cancer Center, Duncan Building (CPB), Floor 8
- Tips for dealing with fatigue
- Managing scanxiety
- How to cope with chemobrain
- Relationships and intimacy
- Humor heals
- Blood cancers 101
- Cooking for survivor health
Free self parking is available in the Pressler Garage, located at 1180 Pressler (between Fannin and Bertner Avenue). After you park, take the garage elevator to Floor 4 to Mays Clinic. Then follow the signage to the Duncan (CPB) Building. Parking Map
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the upcoming conference.