MD Anderson's Ophthalmology Clinic is dedicated to delivering multidisciplinary specialized ophthalmic care to patients with eye cancer and ocular complications of cancer therapy.
Our faculty members specialize in treating the following conditions:
- Intraocular tumors (uveal melanoma, metastatic eye tumors, intraocular lymphoma)
- We collaborate with other Texas Medical Center hospitals to treat retinoblastoma at the Retinoblastoma Center of Houston
- Cancers of the eyelid (sebaceous carcinoma, eyelid melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, Merkel cell carcinoma)
- Multidisciplinary management of orbital tumors (orbital lymphoma, lacrimal gland adenoid cystic carcinoma, orbital sarcomas, metastatic tumors to the orbit)
- Conjunctival tumors (squamous cell carcinoma, conjunctival melanoma, lymphoma)
- Ocular complications of bone marrow transplantation and radiation therapy
- Neuro-ophthalmologic manifestations of cancer such as diplopia, cranial neuropathies, and leptomeningeal disease
- Reconstructive surgery
The Ophthalmology Clinic business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Location: Main Building, Floor 9, near Elevator A. (Get Directions)
Help us #endcancer
Due to our response to COVID-19, all blood donations at MD Anderson
Blood Donor Center locations are being held by appointment only.