If you are a member of the news media, contact MD Anderson's Public Relations Office at 713-792-0655 or PublicRelations@mdanderson.org for immediate assistance. For all other requests to film on campus at MD Anderson, including documentaries and photos or videos for third-party organizations, follow the process outlined below.
Please review MD Anderson's ADM0415: Filming on Campus Policy prior to submitting your request and note that:
- All requests to film on campus must be submitted to the Public Relations Office and will be reviewed and considered on a case-by-case basis.
- We require at least two weeks to review and vet requests prior to scheduling any filming.
- If approved, the entity will be required to:
- Share the final video with MD Anderson for review and approval prior to release;
- Sign MD Anderson’s Film Authorization Agreement; and
- Provide proof of liability insurance coverage in the amount of $1 million for property damage and $2 million for injury or death.