If you're one of the hundreds of patients who come to MD Anderson Cancer Center from outside the United States each year, the International Center can help you make a smooth transition. We understand the difficulty of traveling a long distance for cancer treatment. The International Center's multi-lingual staff is dedicated to meeting your special needs, including travel arrangements, language assistance and more.
- Why Choose MD Anderson?
- Our Services
- Travel and Lodging
- Second Opinions
- Financial Information
- For International Physicians
- Meet Our Staff
- Useful Links and Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
About the International Center
What to Expect
Use the information below to prepare for each step of MD Anderson's patient process.
Contact the International Center
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Central Standard Time)
More Information for Patients & Physicians
- Information on diseases treated at MD Anderson
- MD Anderson's Care Centers and clinics
- Refer an international patient
- International collaboration opportunities
Toll-free from Mexico and Canada: 800-811-6167