The following quick-reference resources are intended for use by MD Anderson employees, particularly when access to the institution's intranet is not possible.
- Anti-Virus Software – MD Anderson faculty and staff can obtain institutionally licensed anti-virus software to protect their home personal computers
- Employee Benefits – information about MD Anderson's insurance, retirement and leave programs
- Employee Health & Well-being – provides comprehensive integrated programs and services to MD Anderson employees, including occupational health and treatment of work-related injuries, employee assistance program and wellness programs
- Faculty & Family Organization – fellowship organization for faculty and their families
- Faculty Health – provides support and health and well-being services for MD Anderson faculty
- iDeal Employee Discounts – MD Anderson is happy to provide information on vendors who have contacted us regarding discounted services and products available to employees
- Ombuds Office – A neutral, confidential office where trained professionals create a safe space for a fair resolution of issues and concerns
- Outlook Web Access – sign in to your Outlook email account from anywhere. If you’re not registered for Adaptive Authentication, you must use your VPN token.
- President's Volunteer Service Award – track your volunteer hours with this online tool to be recognized
- Retirees Association – connect with retirees who wish to foster a continuing affiliation and interest in MD Anderson’s mission
- Wayfinding System – find your way to and around the MD Anderson campus with the Access Wayfinding System
- Web Access – for MD Anderson employees to gain remote access via Adaptive Authentication
Emergency Benefits Information
If an emergency closes Human Resources, remember the following:
- You and your covered dependents should carry your medical and prescription cards with you at all times.
- All benefits questions should be directed to UT System at (800) 888-6824 or (512) 499-4616.
Under normal operations, please call 713-745-myHR (6947).