The Bionutrition Research Core offers a range of clinical and community-based nutrition research services. We encourage investigators to contact the BRC early in the study design process.
- Consultation regarding best practices for dietary data collection, including food diaries, dietary recalls, and food frequency questionnaires using validated, web-based methods.
- Computerized analysis of dietary intake using the Nutrition Data System for Research (NDSR) software.
- Research team training for dietary assessment data collection.
- Advanced statistical analysis of collected dietary data.
Nutrient-controlled feeding studies
- Assistance with screening potential subjects for dietary investigation.
- Development and implementation of study-specific research diets. Includes participant interviews, caloric needs assessment, menu planning per protocol and recipe development with ProNutra software, and compliance monitoring.
- Assistance with nutrition-related protocol development and implementation.
- Instructions for dietary regimens and nutrition education.
- Research related clinical and community-focused nutrition counseling and education.
- Cooking demonstrations.
Quotes are provided after the submission of a service request form and a consultation. For information about fees, contact program manager Christine Ranieri at email@example.com.