News and Media
- Sachet Shukla was interviewed by ABC7 News Bay Area on Oct 11, 2022, about the relevance and timeliness of cancer vaccines.
- Dustin McCurry was awarded at the Society of Immunotherapy of Cancer Sparkathon as an emerging leader igniting innovation on November 7, 2022.
- The Shukla Lab officially completes one year at MD Anderson on November 2, 2022!
- Tejas Jammihal was invited to speak at the MD Anderson Research Town Hall on October 21, 2022.
- Sachet Shukla was recognized by Clarivate and named on the Highly Cited Researchers list of 2021 on November 16, 2021.
- "What drives exceptionally good responses to checkpoint inhibition in kidney cancer?" Fantastic presentation by Tejas Jammihal at KidneyCAN 2022 on October 7, 2022.
The New York Times
After Giving Up on Cancer Vaccines, Doctors Start to Find Hope
Dr. Sachet Shukla was quoted in an insightful article on preventive use of cancer vaccines on October 10, 2022.