- Welcome new postdoctoral fellow Amrita Mandal (Ph.D., University of Cincinnati/Cincinnati Children’s Hospital) to the lab!
- Eisenhoffer presents at the Biology and Biochemistry Department Seminar Series at University of Houston.
- Jovany presents his work at the Rice Undergraduate Research Symposium.
- Eisenhoffer, Ruiz, and Sumner discuss discovery through basic science at the AP Biotechnology day at Seven Lakes High School.
- Elizabeth Sumner successfully defends her Master’s thesis work.
- Welcome Courtney Brock (St. Edwards University, BS, 2015) to the lab!
- Welcome Jovany Franco, Rice Undergraduate Researcher, to the lab!
- Eisenhoffer presents at the Society for Developmental Biology SW Regional meeting.
- Eisenhoffer presents at the Integrative Biology and Physiology Department Seminar Series at UT Health Science Center at Houston.
- Eisenhoffer presents at Molecular Physiology and Biophysics Department Seminar Series at Baylor College of Medicine.
- Sarah and Mohammad present their work at the CPRIT-CURE/Summer Experience Undergraduate Research Symposium.
- CPRIT-CURE Summer Scholar Sarah Cunningham starts in lab.
- Summer Undergraduate Experience Scholar Mohammad Hamideh starts in the lab.
- Welcome Stephen Wallin, (Rice University, BS, 2015) to the lab! Stephen did his undergraduate research using zebrafish with Daniel S. Wagner, Ph.D. at Rice University.
- The Eisenhoffer lab participates in the GSBS Community Outreach Project Grad. Check out the photos here.
- Eisenhoffer presents his work on visualizing epithelial homeostasis and regeneration at the Tissue Repair and Regeneration Gordon Research Conference.
- Welcome Elizabeth Sumner, (Smith College, Northampton, MA) to the lab! Her research project is: Cell division and death coordination in epithelial stem cells.
- Welcome Oscar Ruiz (Ph.D, University of Utah) to the lab!
- Our zebrafish are now swimming happily here at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center!