The Section of Patient-Centered Analytics provides an academic home for clinical researchers and operations within the Department of Symptom Research.
The section provides resources, training and support for a broad range of research and operational activities related to the patient centered outcomes and analytics.
The formation of the Section of Patient-Centered Analytics properly aligns the new cross-cutting methodological work of the department, including artificial intelligence (AI) and data science, as well as the long-standing expertise in development, validation and use of patient-reported outcomes in clinical practice and research. Such alignment provides clearer signaling of work to assist in developing new funded collaborations within and outside of MD Anderson.
Section of Patient-Centered Analytics Faculty
- Chris Gibbons, Ph.D., Associate Professor and Section Chief
- Shelley Wang, Ph.D., Professor
- Lori Williams, R.N., Ph.D.
- Goldy George, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
- Mona Jomaa, M.D., Ph.D., Instructor
- Meagan Whisenant, R.N., Ph.D.
Affiliate faculty (MD Anderson)