Our guest services are unique to the Rotary House. We are staffed by multilingual patient representatives from MD Anderson and offer services designed to address the particular needs of cancer patients and their families. These include:
- Room service
- Business center with Internet access
- Individual voice mail in English or Spanish
- Wireless Internet access available in all rooms
- Fitness center
- Heated indoor swimming pool and spa
- Mayfair Room for relaxation and guest activities
- Gift shop
- Excellent dining in the Oaks Restaurant and Lounge
- Convenience store
- Beauty and Barber Salon
- Soda and ice machines on all floors
- On premises patient representatives who liaison between patients and MD Anderson
- Coin-operated guest laundry
- Same day dry-cleaning service
- ATM machine
- Courtesy vans (wheelchair equipped) are available to you for your shopping needs within a 2 mile radius of the Rotary House
- Self parking for overnight guests in garage adjacent to hotel Valet parking
Our on premises, courteous and understanding Patient Guest Relations staff offer a number of special amenities at no additional cost, including:
- Serving as liaisons to clinic services
- Providing new patient orientation
- Distributing informational packets for returning patients
- Facilitating routine lab work performed at Rotary House
- Staffing the Learning Center and Video Lending Library
- Coordinating family member support groups and recreational activities
- Coordinating Check-On Program for unaccompanied guests
Contact Patient Guest Relations
To reach patient guest relations, please call 713-794-4750. Our patient guest relations hours are:
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday, 1:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The Rotary House features upscale hospitality conference rooms equipped with podiums with built in desktops, LCD projectors, drop down screens and a large variety of audio visual equipment.
There are five meeting rooms totaling about 3,500 square feet of meeting space. Three of the rooms can be combined to create a ballroom used for receptions for up to 100 people. The rooms can be arranged in various seating styles to accommodate your meeting needs including classroom, conference style, rounds and U-shape. The conference rooms are conveniently located on the first floor off the main lobby and are easily accessible from the valet entrance of the hotel. To reserve a conference room, call Conference Services at 713-792-2805.
Our catering department provides a full range of services to groups using the Rotary House conference rooms, as well as other locations on MD Anderson's Texas Medical Center campus. Choose from a wide variety of buffet meals, boxed lunches, appetizers, snack trays and desserts. Our catering services are available to MD Anderson patients, employees and Rotary House guests.
For questions or to place a catering order, contact Sales & Catering Manager LaTarsha Williams at 713-795-7035, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Events & Activities
- 7 p.m.: Video Support Group
- 7-7:15 p.m.: The Hat Cart visits the Rotary House
- 11 a.m.-3 p.m.: Simply Irresistible Makeovers with Mary Kay
- 12:30 p.m.: Care-4-the-Caregiver Support Group
- 6:30 p.m.: Movie Night
- 5-7 p.m. Rotary Night (first and third Wednesdays of the month only)
- 4 p.m.: Well Wives’ Support Group
- 6–6:15 p.m.: The Hat Cart visits the Rotary House
- 7 p.m.: BINGO Night
- 6:30 p.m.: T.G.I.F. Movie Night
Contact the Rotary House to make a reservation at 713-790-1600 or toll free at 800-847-5783.
Jesse H. Jones Rotary House
1600 Holcombe Blvd.
Houston, TX 77030