Our guest services are unique to the Rotary House and are designed to address the particular needs of cancer patients and their families. These include:
- Business center with internet access
- Wireless internet access available in all rooms
- Fitness center
- Heated indoor swimming pool and spa
- Mayfair Room for relaxation and guest activities
- Gift shop
- Excellent dining in the Apicius restaurant and lounge
- On premises patient representatives who liaison between patients and MD Anderson
- Coin-operated guest laundry
- Same-day dry cleaning service
- Automatic teller machine (ATM)
- Courtesy shuttle (wheelchair equipped) are available for your shopping needs within a 2-mile radius of the Rotary House
- Self-parking for overnight guests in garage adjacent to hotel valet parking
- Outdoor seating for relaxation
Patient Guest Relations
Our on premises, courteous and understanding Patient Guest Relations staff offer a number of special amenities at no additional cost, including:
- Serving as liaisons to clinic services
- Providing new patient orientation
- Distributing informational packets for returning patients
- Coordinating family member support groups and recreational activities
- Coordinating Check-On Program for unaccompanied guests
To reach Patient Guest Relations, please call 713-794-4750.
Our Patient Guest Relations hours are:
Monday-Friday: 7 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Sunday: 1:30-8:30 p.m.
- In Houston: 713-790-1600
- Toll-free: 800-847-5783
Jesse H. Jones Rotary House
1600 Holcombe Blvd.
Houston, TX 77030
Enjoy our heated indoor pool
Our Fitness Center has plenty of workout machines
Relax on our shaded outdoor patio
The Business Center has computers and work space
Due to our response to COVID-19, all blood donations at MD Anderson
Blood Donor Center locations are being held by appointment only.