Our guest services are unique to the Rotary House and are designed to address the particular needs of cancer patients and their families. These include:
- Business center with internet access
- Wireless internet access available in all rooms
- Fitness center
- Heated indoor swimming pool and whirlpool spa
- Mayfair Room for relaxation
- Gift shop
- Excellent dining in the Apicius restaurant and lounge
- On premises patient representatives who liaison between patients and MD Anderson
- Coin-operated guest laundry
- Same-day dry cleaning service
- Automatic teller machine (ATM)
- Courtesy shuttle (wheelchair equipped) is available for your shopping needs within a 2-mile radius of the Rotary House
- Self-parking for overnight guests in garage adjacent to hotel is available for an additional charge, as well as valet parking
- Outdoor patio seating for relaxation
Our on premises, courteous and understanding Patient Relations staff offer a number of special amenities at no additional cost:
- Serving as liaisons to clinic services
- Coordinating Check-On Program for unaccompanied guests
To reach Patient Guest Relations, please call 713-794-4750.
Patient Relations hours
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Sunday: 10:30 a.m.-7 p.m.
For patients who need to have blood drawn for testing, MD Anderson operates a Diagnostic Laboratory Center in Rotary House International. The center is located on the lobby level, in the Patient Relations area.
Diagnositc Laboratory Center hours
Sunday-Thursday: 3 p.m.-7 p.m.
- In Houston: 713-790-1600
- Toll-free: 800-847-5783
- Returning guests: Book online
Jesse H. Jones Rotary House
1600 Holcombe Blvd.
Houston, TX 77030
Enjoy our heated indoor pool
Our Fitness Center has plenty of workout machines
Relax on our shaded outdoor patio
The Business Center has computers and work space