The Rotary House Hotel is a newly renovated full-service hotel, dedicated exclusively for accommodating the needs of MD Anderson patients and their families while in Houston visiting the world-renowned MD Anderson Cancer Center.
The hotel is owned by MD Anderson Cancer Center and Managed by Marriott. We are connected to the institution by an enclosed Skybridge that makes it much easier for our guests.
The primary focus at the Rotary House is our extraordinary service to our hotel guests. All of our hosts are unique individuals who have a genuine and compassionate personality to care for patients, caregivers, and their family members. The Rotary House purpose is modest and singularly focused to make each guest feel completely comfortable, and in a home away from home.
Our comfortable guest rooms and public areas are smoke free. We offer:
- 322 newly-renovated rooms and suites providing a fresh and updated home environment look
- Various types of rooms
- Complimentary high-speed internet available in all rooms
- A wing that encompasses seven newly executive rooms, luxury furnishings and amenities.
- All rooms accommodate wheel chairs and medical equipment
- Some rooms are specially equipped for handicapped guests, and bathrooms with roll-in shower
- Programmable door locks for your security
- 49" LCD Television equipped to receive commercial and cable channels as well as MD Anderson's own closed circuit television channels with residential channel guide
Room rates based on availability and not inclusive of tax. Rates are per night, and are subject to change.
|Room||Price per night|
|King-size bed, no kitchenette||$140|
|King-size bed with kitchenette (view photo)||$150|
|Two queen-size beds, no kitchenette
|Two queen-size beds with kitchenette||$159|
Executive Rooms/Suites/Executive Suites
|Room||Price per night|
|Suite with king-size bed and kitchenette ( view photo)
|Suite with queen-size bed and kitchenette||$190|
|Executive suite with king-size bed
|Executive suite with queen-size bed||$285|
|Executive suite with two queen-size beds||$335|
|Executive room with two queen-size beds, no kitchenette||$205|
- In Houston: 713-790-1600
- Toll-free: 1-800-847-5783
Jesse H. Jones Rotary House
1600 Holcombe Blvd.
Houston, TX 77030
Help us #endcancer
Due to our response to COVID-19, all blood donations at MD Anderson
Blood Donor Center locations are being held by appointment only.