The mission of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center is to eliminate cancer in Texas, the nation, and the world through outstanding programs that integrate patient care, research and prevention, and through education for undergraduate and graduate students, trainees, professionals, employees and the public.
We shall be the premier cancer center in the world, based on the excellence of our people, our research-driven patient care and our science. We are Making Cancer History.
Caring: By our words and actions, we create a caring environment for everyone.
- We are sensitive to the concerns of our patients and our co-workers.
- We are respectful and courteous to each other at all times.
- We promote and reward teamwork and inclusiveness.
Integrity: We work together to merit the trust of our colleagues and those we serve.
- We hold ourselves, and each other, accountable for practicing our values.
- We communicate frequently, honestly and openly.
- By our actions, we create an environment of trust.
Discovery: We embrace creativity and seek new knowledge.
- We help each other to identify and solve problems.
- We seek personal growth and enable others to do so.
- We encourage learning, creativity and new ideas.
Facts and History - Get quick facts about MD Anderson, view the institutional profile, and more
Executive Committee - Learn about MD Anderson's management committee members
President Ronald DePinho, M.D. - Read more about MD Anderson president, Ronald DePinho, M.D.
Strategic Vision - View the goals and strategies for future advancement, 2010 - 2015
Graphics, Standards and Images - Get information about graphic and editorial standards and download logos and images
University of Texas System Reports - Reports to the state
Code of Ethics - View our code of ethics
Doing Business - Resources for vendors, suppliers, partners and affiliates
For Employees - Information and resources for faculty and staff
Legal and Policy - View legal and site policies, including our accessibility policy and privacy practices