MD Anderson has established the following compliance telephone hotlines as part of MD Anderson’s Institutional Compliance Program for individuals to report suspected violations or questionable conduct:
- The Fraud and Abuse Hotline (1-800-789-4448)
- The Privacy Hotline (1-888-337-7497)
Individuals may also contact the Chief Compliance Officer via the page operator at 713-792-7090 or through the Institutional Compliance Office at 713-745-6636.
Alternatively, alleged wrongdoing may be reported to the UT Systemwide:
- Compliance Hotline at 1-888-228-7786 or e-mail email@example.com
- Compliance Officer ad interim, Wesley Byerly, at 512-499-4389
- Vice Chancellor and General Counsel and UT System Ethics Officer, Daniel H. Sharphorn, at 512-499-4462
- Chief Audit Executive, J. Michael Peppers, at 512-499-4390
All calls are treated confidentially and may be made on an anonymous basis.
Individuals may also report suspected fraud, waste, and abuse involving state resources to the State Auditor’s Office’s Hotline at 1-800-TX-AUDIT (1-800-892-8348). The State Auditor’s Office provides additional information on its Web site.
MD Anderson's Conflict of Interest Policy for Faculty Members, Trainees, Faculty Supervisors, Institutional Decision Makers, and Investigators of the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center # ACA0001 (pdf)
MD Anderson's Ethics Policy (UTMDACC Institutional Policy # ADM0337) (pdf)
If you have questions regarding MD Anderson's Institutional Compliance Program, call 713-745-6636 or e-mail Institutional Compliance.