1. Sen T, Rodriguez BL, Chen L, Corte CMD, Morikawa N, Fan Y, Yang Y, Glisson BS, Heymach JV, Gibbons DL, Byers LA, et al. Targeting DNA Damage Response Promotes Antitumor Immunity through STING-Mediated T-cell Activation in Small Cell Lung Cancer. Cancer Discovery 2019; DOI: 10.1158/2159-8290.CD-18-1020.
2. Gay CM, Tong P, Cardnell RJ, Sen T, Johnson FM, Heymach JV, Byers LA, et al. Differential Sensitivity Analysis for Resistant Malignancies (DISARM) Identifies Common Candidate Therapies across Platinum-Resistant Cancers. Clinical Cancer Research 2019; DOI: 10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-18-1129.
3. Pietanza MC, Cardnell RJ, Heymach JV, Byers LA, et al. Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase II Study of Temozolomide in Combination With Either Veliparib or Placebo in Patients With Relapsed-Sensitive or Refractory Small-Cell Lung Cancer. Journal of Clinical Oncology 2018, DOI: 10.1200/JCO.2018.77.7672.
4. Sen T, Tong P, Heymach JV, Byers LA, et al. Targeting AXL and mTOR Pathway Overcomes Primary and Acquired Resistance to WEE1 Inhibition in Small-Cell Lung Cancer. Clinical Cancer Research 2017, DOI: 10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-17-1284.
5. Cardnell R, Li L, SenT, et al. Protein expression of TTF1 and cMYC define distinct molecular subgroups of small cell lung cancer with unique vulnerabilities to aurora kinase inhibition, DLL3 targeting, and other targeted therapies. Oncotarget 2017; 8:73419-32.
6. Sen T, Tong P, Stewart CA, et al. MYC overexpression predicts activity of CHK1 inhibition in small cell lung cancer. Cancer Research 2017, 77:3870-84.
7. Stewart CA, Tong P, Cardnell RJ, et al. Dynamic variations in epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition (EMT) and SLFN11 govern response to PARP inhibitors and cisplatin in small cell lung cancer. Oncotarget. 2017; 8:28575-87.
8. deBono J, Ramanathan RK, Mina L, et al. Phase I, Dose-Escalation Two-Part Trial of the PARP Inhibitor Talazoparib in Patients with Advanced Germline BRCA1/2 Mutations and Selected Sporadic Cancers. Cancer Discovery. 2017; 7:620-9.
9. Gay CM, Balaji K, & Byers LA. Giving AXL the axe: targeting AXL in human malignancy. British Journal of Cancer. 2017; 116:415-23.
10. Cardnell RJ, Feng Y, Mukherjee S, Diao L, Tong P, Stewart CA, Masrorpour F, Fan Y, Nilsson M, Shen Y, Heymach JV, Wang J, Byers LA. Activation of the PI3K/mTOR Pathway following PARP Inhibition in Small Cell Lung Cancer. PLoS One. 2016; DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0152584.
11. Mak MP, Tong P, Diao L, et al. A Patient-Derived, Pan-Cancer EMT Signature Identifies Global Molecular Alterations and Immune Target Enrichment Following Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition. Clinical Cancer Research. 2016; 22:609-20.
12. Skoulidis F, Byers LA, Diao L, et al. Co-occurring genomic alterations define major subsets of KRAS-mutant lung adenocarcinoma with distinct biology, immune profiles, and therapeutic vulnerabilities. Cancer Discovery 2015; 5:860-77.
13. Cardnell RJ, Behrens C, Diao L, et al. An Integrated Molecular Analysis of Lung Adenocarcinomas Identifies Potential Therapeutic Targets among TTF1-Negative Tumors, Including DNA Repair Proteins and Nrf2. Clinical Cancer Research 2015; 21:3480-91.
14. Byers LA, Diao L, Wang J, et al. An epithelial-mesenchymal transition gene signature predicts resistance to EGFR and PI3K inhibitors and identifies Axl as a therapeutic target for overcoming EGFR inhibitor resistance. Clinical Cancer Research 2013; 19:279-90.
15. Byers LA, Wang J, Nilsson MB, et al. Proteomic Profiling Identifies Dysregulated Pathways in Small Cell Lung Cancer and Novel Therapeutic Targets Including PARP1. Cancer Discovery 2012; 2:798-811.