The Institute for Cancer Care Innovation studies new and existing models of cancer care delivery and reimbursement. Our programs focus on the principles of value-based health care delivery, outcomes, and managing the cost of care.
To deliver improved value to individuals of all ages living with or at risk for cancer throughout the entire cycle of cancer care including prevention, intervention and survivorship.
To be a leader in enhancing the value of cancer care for individuals of all ages living with or at risk for cancer.
- Increasing the value of care delivery
- Measuring outcomes important to patients and providers
- Accurately measuring cost
- Testing new reimbursement models
- Integrating IT to improve value
- Promoting value-based healthcare education