- Departments, Labs and Institutes
- Departments and Divisions
- Investigational Cancer Therapeutics
Phase I Clinical Trials Program
The Department of Investigational Cancer Therapeutics conducts broad phase I studies across disease boundaries and molecular targets. We strive to provide outstanding patient care while performing innovative phase I trials with new drugs that may eventually improve the management of cancer.
Under the leadership of Department Chair Dr. Funda Meric-Bernstam, Deputy Department Chair Dr. David Hong, and Department Administrator Yagut Retondo, our program has become a centralized resource for patients, physicians and scientists who are looking for new experimental phase I therapies that may eventually represent advances in cancer research and treatment.
- To provide novel cancer treatment options to patients with cancer
- To improve treatment options for patients with cancer through research and discovery
- To provide education, instruction, and training for the next generation of clinical researchers through fellowship and publications
You also can learn about the Clinical Center for Targeted Therapy, which is dedicated to providing excellent care to our patients by bringing the newest agents for cancer treatment more quickly from the laboratory to clinical trials.
Education and Training
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Physical address (for deliveries):
1400 Holcombe Boulevard
Faculty Center 8th Floor
Houston, TX 77030
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
Department of Investigational Cancer Therapeutics, Unit 455
PO Box 301402
Houston, TX 77230-1402