Conferences & Events
General Event Room Location Legend
- ACB1.2345 is the Telehealth Conference Room on the first floor of the Ambulatory Clinic Building / Lowry and Peggy Mays Clinic
- ACB1.2325 is a room adjacent to the Telehealth Conference Room
- CPB8.3059 is a conference room on the eighth floor of the Cancer Prevention Building / Dan L. Duncan Building
- FC1.2002 is the AT&T Classroom on the first floor of the John Mendelsohn Faculty Center
- FCT conference rooms are in the T. Boone Pickens Academic Tower
(For those who are not affiliated with MD Anderson but interested in our visiting guest lectures (VGLs), please send an email with your name, affiliation, and email address to Aurora Acevedo (AAcevedo1@mdanderson.org).)
December 14, 2022
Jingyi Jessica Li, Ph.D.
Professor - Department of Statistics (primary)
Departments of Biostatistics, Computational Medicine, and Human Genetics (secondary)
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
Opening Black Boxes: Enhancing Statistical Rigor in Genomics Data Science
November 9, 2022
Yang Ni, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor - Department of Statistics,
Texas A&M University
Causal Graphical Models for Discovering Gene Regulations
June 1, 2022
Erica E. M. Moodie, Ph.D.
Professor of Biostatistics
Preserving privacy in estimating individualized treatment rules from distributed data collection sites
Past Seminars, cont.
May 4, 2022
Peng Ding, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Statistics
University of California, Berkeley
To adjust or not to adjust? Estimating the average treatment effect in randomized experiments with missing covariates.
February 9, 2022
Qingyuan Zhao, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Pure Mathematics and Mathematical Statistics
University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
Mendelian randomization: Old and new insights