- The inspiration behind the crane sculpture at the MD Anderson Proton Therapy Center
- Hydrogel now being used for prostate cancer treatment
- NASA engineer journey through the approval process for proton therapy treatment
- Proton therapy becomes standard of care under NCCN Guidelines
- Imaging capabilities at the Proton Therapy Center
The program offers a two-year track with two educational delivery options leading to the Bachelor of Science degree. See the prerequisites (pdf).
Classes, laboratory, research activities and clinical rotations are completed at MD Anderson in the greater Houston area.
- Distance Education
Courses are taken remotely and require synchronous interactions with the Houston faculty. Laboratory, research activities and clinical rotations are completed at our affiliated clinics under the supervision of clinical staff at these clinics. The distance-learning student will attend the Houston campus for a short period of time. For more information, contact the Radiation Therapy Program Director, Mr. Shaun Caldwell.
Students are educated in our state-of-the-art radiation oncology center, where more than 4,000 new patients are treated each year.
Help us #endcancer
Due to our response to COVID-19, all blood donations at MD Anderson
Blood Donor Center locations are being held by appointment only.