The Proton Therapy Center is located just south of the Texas Medical Center at:
1840 Old Spanish Trail
Houston, Texas 77054
Parking is free and available on the surface lot in front of the building.
Call us weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time toll free at 866-632-4782, to learn more about proton therapy or to request an appointment. You will receive a response from a member of the Proton Therapy Center team within one business day, excluding holidays.
International patients may call 713-563-8961 and ask to be transferred to the Proton Therapy information line.
You may also:
If you are already a Proton Therapy Center patient and need to contact the center, please call 713-563-8961.
Weekends and holidays, please call the hospital operator at 713-792-7090, and ask for the Radiation Oncology Resident on-call.
Other contact numbers include:
- Patient Advocacy: 713-792-7776
- Social Work: 713-563-2423
- Dietitians: 713-792-2254
- Medical Records: 713-792-6710
- Treatment Gantry 1: 713-563-7369
- Treatment Gantry 2: 713-563-7370
- Treatment Gantry 3: 713-563-7371
- Fixed Beam (F2): 713-563-7372
- PTC True Beam: 713-563-8922
request an appointment online.