There are many treatment options available for patients with prostate cancer. To help decide which treatment is best for you, MD Anderson's Multidisciplinary Prostate Cancer Clinic brings patients and family members together with medical oncologists, surgeons and radiation treatment specialists to discuss the different treatment options in one convenient visit.
The Multidisciplinary Prostate Cancer Clinic is for patients who:
- Do not know all of the available treatment choices
- Want to evaluate all the options
- Need guidance or have questions about available therapies
- Are undecided about which treatment to choose
Is the Multidisciplinary Prostate Cancer Clinic for you?
- Use our decision map to see if you would benefit from the clinic's expert guidance.
- Read more on what to expect as a patient in the clinic.
Every patient receives a confirmation letter after their visit, outlining the treatment options discussed. A nurse will follow up within a few days to ensure that all questions have been answered.
The Multidisciplinary Prostate Cancer Clinic is in the Mays Clinic Building (ACB), Floor 7. Get Directions
Make an Appointment