Volunteer Services and Merchandising offers a one-time scholarship to pediatric patients treated at MD Anderson Cancer Center. To be considered, applicants must meet scholarship eligibility outlined below.
- Between the ages of 16 and 25 by application deadline
- Current or former patient treated at MD Anderson Cancer Center before 19th birthday
- Graduated from accredited high school or earned a Certificate of High School Equivalency
- Accepted to an accredited college, technical or vocational program as a full-time student
- Previously not received a Pediatric College Scholarship (formerly Children’s Art Project Pediatric Scholarship)
Application Deadline: Sept. 20, 2017
Incomplete applications and/or applications postmarked after the deadline will not be accepted.
Questions may be directed to the scholarship coordinator at PediatricScholarships@mdanderson.org.