We are now accepting quilts for the 2021 online quilt auction through June 30, 2021.
- Donated quilts need to be clean and free of animal hair, stains, tears, odors, etc
- We cannot repair or wash received quilts
- All donated quilts should have a label featuring the quilt title, quilter’s name and email address. For your convenience, a quilt label is provided for you to print on fabric and attach to the back of the quilt.
- Examples of quilts we are accepting: wall hangings, lap quilts (54” x 60”), children’s quilts, vintage style quilts, bed sized quilts, and any others that are easily manipulated for folding and storing
- Please include a 4 inch sleeve on each quilt.
- Please fill out the Quilt Donation Form and send it with your quilt.
- Completed quilts can be mailed to the address below or call 713-792-2765 to arrange a drop-off time at MD Anderson
Send completed quilts to:
MD Anderson Cancer Center
Attn: Ovarian Cancer Quilt Project
Department of Gynecologic Oncology and Reproductive Medicine - Unit 1362
1155 Pressler St., CPB 6.3454
Houston, TX 77030-3721
For more information, call 713-792-2765, or email us at email@example.com.
Due to our response to COVID-19, all blood donations at MD Anderson
Blood Donor Center locations are being held by appointment only.