The Commercialization and Licensing group supports MD Anderson's mission to eliminate cancer as a health threat by accelerating the entrance of new drugs, diagnostics, devices and therapies into the commercial marketplace.
We accomplish this goal through:
- Prudent investment of Institution resources in patents
- Marketing and licensing MD Anderson ideas and inventions to industry
- The creation of new entities (start-ups)
- A long-term view of licensing income and equity value
Disclosing Your Invention
Please complete and submit an Invention Disclosure Report.
The purpose of this report is to:
- Provide a complete description and documentation of your invention.
- Allow the Office of Technology Commercialization to evaluate patentability and commercial potential of your invention.
- Serve as the basis for preparation of patent application(s).
Call our office at (713) 745-9602 if you experience problems with the form.
Technologies Available for Licensing
The portfolio of technologies available for licensing changes frequently.
Please contact the Office of Technology Commercialization with a brief "wish list" of technologies and disease categories in which you have an interest.
Email our contact at: email@example.com, or call the Office of Technology Commercialization at (713) 745-9602.
Help us #endcancer
Due to our response to COVID-19, all blood donations at MD Anderson
Blood Donor Center locations are being held by appointment only.