How You Can Help
Create a Quilt
The next Online Quilt Auction will take place October 21 - November 4, 2015.
We will be accepting quilts for the 2017 auction in the New Year. Check back with us for more details.
- Quilts need to be cleaned and in excellent condition
- 6 to 12 blocks or your design preference
- Please attach quilt sleeve (pdf) to the back of the quilt so they are ready to hang, ready to use
- Examples of quilts we are accepting: wall hangings, lap quilts (54” x 60”), children’s quilts, vintage style quilts, bed sized quilts, and any others that are easily manipulated for folding and storing
- Please fill out the Quilt Donation Form and send it with your quilt.
- Completed quilts can be mailed to the address below or call 713-792-2765 to arrange a drop-off time at MD Anderson
Send completed quilts to:
MD Anderson Cancer Center
Attn: Ovarian Cancer Quilt Project
Department of Gynecologic Oncology and Reproductive Medicine - Unit 1362
1155 Herman Pressler, CPB 6.3444
Houston, TX 77030-3721
For more information, call 713-792-2765, or e-mail us at email@example.com.