All postdoctoral fellows at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center are automatically members of the Postdoctoral Association (PDA). Our three major goals are the following:
- To develop a sense of community by fostering professional and social interactions among postdoctoral fellows throughout the institution
- To provide a forum to disseminate accurate information and address issues relevant to postdoctoral fellows
- To promote a productive dialogue among postdoctoral fellows, the administration and the faculty
The PDA Executive Committee (PDAEC) strives to improve, enhance and enrich the postdoctoral experience at MD Anderson by planning monthly events and fostering interactions between members of the Texas Medical Center.
Your association is working for you! Keep up with professional issues we're working on and attend our seminars and events.
Contact us! email@example.com
Join the PDAEC! We are always looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our executive committee. Participate in our bimonthly meetings and get involved.
- Movie Night: May 29, 2015, 5 PM-8 PM, Onstead Auditorium
- Coffee Break: June 5, 2015, 2:30PM-4PM, Onstead Foyer
- RCR Series: "Collaborative Science" June 17, 2015, 12-1 PM, Onstead Auditorium
- Register and Submit an Abstract for the 2015 Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium Now